Thanks for visiting our jobs portal! Here you'll be able to find a listing for available positions at Neal Group. Read about the positions available, download the application, and apply below!
Skilled Construction Workers to transform historic places
Pay: $12.50 - $24.00 per hour
Neal Group Construction is a multiple award-winning General Contractor specializing in historic building restorations. We are committed to saving our history and resources. We are a green building innovator. We are seeking skilled construction workers with similar values, who want to put their skills to work rehabilitating historic buildings. These professionals will be responsible for working in multiple disciplines including wood and metalworking, painting, drywall, demolition, cleaning, and restoration.
We are searching for skilled laborers, carpenters, painters, drywall hangers, and finishers who strive to be the best and take pride in “Giving 100-year-old buildings a better next Century.”
Job Type: Full-time
Salary and Benefits
- Full time (40 hrs. every week): $12.50 to $24 an hour, based on skills and experience
- Health Insurance – Company pays 100% of employee’s cost, Dental & Vision Insurance – Optional
- Paid Holidays and Vacation time
Objectives of this Role
- Participate in all aspects of construction projects, from foundation to finish work
- Function as part of a collaborative construction team and work closely with subcontractors
- Utilize supplied resources to perform project duties efficiently while maintaining high standards of workmanship that adhere to plans and specifications
- Perform all work in a safe and efficient manner, following industry performance standards
- High school diploma or general equivalent (GED) with basic math and measurement skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team environment
- Experience in the construction industry and ability to perform physical labor
- Eagerness to work and learn how to rehabilitate historic buildings
Neal Group Construction is dedicated to preserving our past, promoting our future, and conserving our environment.